2. Benson learned to ride his bike!!!! Now we can't get him off of it!
3. Packer & Andie got in a bike-buggy wreck resulting in Packer going to the ER and getting several x-rays, and tests and then coming home with 5 staples in his head, scratches covering his back, a scraped up elbow, and a green teddy bear.
Andie on the other hand got some minor scrapes and bruises on her head and face, and a hammered finger. I think her older brother took the brunt of the crash for her. What a hero!
4. What's a good summer with a park expedition or two. Here we are at a park where a big rock is the funnest toy there. The 3 kids spent probably 30 min. of just climbing and jumping off to daddy.
5. The Creamery for the Lloyd Reunion Vacation
where Packer got eaten by mosquitos causing a black eye look. Good thing we had family pictures so we could remember this look forever!
We did lots of exploring and relaxing up at Bear Lake (we stayed at a family cabin called the Creamery). Isn't that what a vacation should be?
6. Fishing! Ben, Clint, & Daniel found the golden spot for fishing and would catch too many fish too fast. And they loved it!
7. Parades! We love the Santaquin Parade because it's short and sweet, and they throw lots of treats!
Spring Break we went to the Rock Show in Spanish Fork. My kids love rocks, and here they get to see all sorts of rocks, from fossils, to gems, to magnets! And every year we let them buy something cool -- like a super awesome (affordable) rock, or magnet, or jewelry.
Of course, the rock show is way more fun when Daddy is there. Who else would think to feed their child to the dinosaurs?
I did it again! I made another awesomely cute Easter Dress for my Andie-girl. I know I'm patting myself on the back, and tooting my own horn, but I'm pretty proud of my accomplishments. We found the pattern online Pinterest, and Andie helped my pick out the material. She is very much into purple this year, so she picked out the plain purple material, and I helped her pick out the patterned one. I think it turned out super cute. Happy Easter!
McKelle, Brynlie, Kylie, Jessica, Brooklyn, Aubrianne (in very back), Andie, and baby Addie in front.
I also found out that I have awesome sewing skills! Yup. That's right. I totally made this Easter dress for Andie-girl. And I LOVE this dress. I am so proud, I just have to brag! Note the ruffles in the back.
These are the rest of the dresses I made! Impressed yet? Cause you shouldn't be. I didn't make all of these dresses. I lied. I got together with my sister-in-laws and we all made Easter dresses for our girls. Fortunately I only had to make one. I'm still a seamstress in training. But they turned out really cute and I'm really proud of my accomplishments!