Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, March 25, 2010

AWW, CUTE

My Handsome Benson all dressed up in a new had-me-down suit from a cousin. Looks like we need to get him some black shoes. But, he sure looks handsome!
Pop goes the Weasel!
Packer has been on this kick where he will empty out his toy box and climb inside. I sure wish I knew what was going through that kids head sometimes.
Packer has also been hooked on some new movies. Finally a break from Little Einsteins! However, after watching "Numba 2" or Tim Burton's movie "9" (which I am a little embarrassed to admit I let my little 2 year old see this movie and that he loves it - not that it's bad, in fact, it's actually the least weird and creepy of all his movies... yet still both) and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (which is totally halarious I thought) going back to Little Einsteins was not so bad.

Andie-Girl. She's sitting and rolling... in more ways than one. Since December this girl has just filled right out. I started feeding her cereal with this preemie formula that the NICU gave me in it. WOW! She caught up and is no longer a preemie. In fact, you would never know she was a preemie. She's all chub!


Here's another picture of Andie and her big brother Benson.


And my 3 little prodigies. Amazing that they belong to me. I sure do love them.





1 comment:

Erin P. said...

Your kids are sure cute, Andie has just filled right in :) So much fun!