Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Got Skills: Nun-Chucking Skills, Computer Hacking Skills...



I also found out that I have awesome sewing skills! Yup. That's right. I totally made this Easter dress for Andie-girl. And I LOVE this dress. I am so proud, I just have to brag! Note the ruffles in the back.



























These are the rest of the dresses I made! Impressed yet? Cause you shouldn't be. I didn't make all of these dresses. I lied. I got together with my sister-in-laws and we all made Easter dresses for our girls. Fortunately I only had to make one. I'm still a seamstress in training. But they turned out really cute and I'm really proud of my accomplishments!

1 comment:

Allison Box said...

I am totally impressed! You are awesome. I can only sew straight lines so I think that is awesome! Way to go.