Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Stuff

Okay, I know you were all DYING to see me in a swimsuit. Uh, EW! Sorry. But we went to the COOLEST pool. It's by my folks home in PG. This old couple is loaded and have this sweet pool, complete with waterslides and all. One of the waterslides is so -- INTENSE that you have to wear a helmet. And it's a good idea to wear a life jacket as well... not because you'll drown... but to prevent injuries. It probably doesn't sound fun.. but it is. I took some pictures of Ben going down the big slide, and some of Benson going down the kiddie slide, but my camera ran out of batteries and so the pictures I took were blurry. Ah nuts. But that's the story in a nut shell. And all we have to show for it is me holding packer doing nothing. Sweet eh?

Packer LOVES to play in the sink. Weird. But, it keeps him happy and occupied while I cook dinner, or clean, or something in the kitchen. Try it.

No comments: