Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunglasses Are Cool


Sunglasses are the COOLEST! Ever since Daddy (Ben) got his eyes lasiked this last May, he's been wearing sunglasses a lot whenever he's outside. Benson & Packer love to be just like their favorite pal: Dad. Here they are showing off their super cool Spiderman sunglasses, camo shades, and Packer's Thomas the Train sunglasses.
During the couple of weeks I spent at the NICU with Andie, Benson & Packer did a lot of traveling too, spending a lot of time at Grandparent's houses. On our way home, Benson fell asleep with his shades on...
Packer has personality exploding from every body part. Here he is showing dad how "cool dude" he is.
He is definitely full of cool!


2 comments:

Josh and Morgan said...

geez these kids are so darn cute! And of course roads should be made of rainbows...that's what I thought too! I need to come visit soon! my nephews and niece need their favorite aunt!! :)

Josh and Morgan said...

Seeing the sunglasses reminds me of benson: "I'm gonna be Iron-man girl!"