Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Wee Little Artists

Some of you may have noticed how talented my children are. Well, I just wanted to brag a little more: My Picasso and Michaelangelo at work. While I was working on some signs for a Primary Acitivity my ward was having, I let my children express themselves with some fingerpaints. It worked a little too well. After some amazing artwork on the cardboard sheet I gave them, they wondered: "Why stop there?" So, they starting doing some body work. Benson worked on his own legs and stomach. Packer worked on his own legs and stomach, then on Benson's back, and soon they were covered in symbols, color, and... well, PAINT!
I'd like to take the credit of my children's artistic abilities, but I have to admit, that Ben is more artistic than I am... so I'll let him have the credit this time.


1 comment:

Erin P. said...

Why isn't Andie included in the fun, I am sure those boys could have created a masterpiece with her as their canvas :)