Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

Heidi & Andie Girl
Mommy & Pack.

Here I am doing a back flip off the diving board. JUST KIDDING. It's my sister Karen. I'm chicken to do it off the diving board. I can do it on the tramp... but the diving board just scares me... I mean, what if I whack my head on the diving board? HELLO! Major damage if that happens!


Pac-man wanted to nap more than swim... And so he did for the first hour or swimming.


We were invited to go swimming at Morgan's Grandparent-In-Laws... so we went! You can't beat swimming in a private pool can you?
Benson Boy loved jumping off the diving board. Once he figured out the life-jacket he was a diving board fool!

Goggles, Life Jacket, Toys, Water... What more can kid ask for?

1 comment:

Marianne Gappmayer Thayne said...

Definately don't want you to smack a head!! Nice post.