Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Heber Valley Girls Camp









My current calling in my ward is a Young Women Advisor. And an assistant Camp Director. So, I went to Girls Camp this year. And, it was an amazing place for Girls Camp.

And since my blog is all about bragging about me... I will continue to brag in this aspect of my life as well. I have the best Young Women. They are so sweet to each other and always looking out for one another, I just am so proud to be one of their leaders. As for the leaders, I love them too. They are so fun to work with. I couldn't ask to be around better women and young women.





So, you are probably wondering why we are all dressed up like we are. We are Rosie the Riveter. Our ward theme was "We Can Do It" and the Stake theme was "Believe" in being virtuous. For our skit they did the awesomest dance, and I was just so proud to be a part of our ward. "We Can Do It".

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hi! I am hoping to do this theme for girls camp this year and would love to know more about what you did if you'd be willing to share. Thanks!