Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween




I wish I had some better pictures of my kids dressed up in their costumes this year. They were pretty cute. My pictures don't do them justice.
Andie is already digging into her candy bag. She was a little Pirate this year... and can I say: ADORABLE! Cause she was. Thanks to Aunt Aubree for letting us borrow the costume.


Benson was supposed to be the Dragon "Toothless" from the movie: How to Train Your Dragon. All the costumes from the store were either WAY too much money for me to want to spend, or they were hideously ugly even Benson didn't want to look that way. So we improvised. So, although he looks kind of like a Batmanish thing... he is supposed to be Toothless the Dragon.


Packer: The Terrible Terror. Yes sometimes I think he acts like this, but no, that's really what he is supposed to be. Another dragon off of the movie How to Train Your Dragon. If you've seen it, it's the little tiny dragon. My boys didn't like that movie or anything.




No comments: