Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh Andie-Girl

Hmm.... these pictures are a little blury. I think my camera is having problems. Well, you are probably wondering what Andie is wearing on her head, and why she is wearing it. Let me tell you. It's a SWEET shower cap that I got from my Mother-in-law which she got at a RS event. She SURPRISINGLY didn't want it. So I claimed it. So, Why is Andie wearing this Beautiful shower cap at the table. Because Breakfast is really messy with syrup and all, I've found it keeps her hair from getting deliciously nasty with syrup. And a shower cap is easier to rinse out quickly than is her hair. And I don't have to comb through the shower cap as do I her hair! As a bonus -- she looks Spectacularly Cute!

Now, I'm sure I would have to argue with many mothers on this planet that my little girl is the cutest thing there is... but, as it should be true to every other mother out there, it is true to me. My little Andie-girl is SO cute!



Look at those Piggy Tails! I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

i may be biased too, bu she is stinkin cute. must take after her aunt morgan... or maybe her mommy. :)