Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Living Planet Aquarium

If you haven't been to the Aquarium in Sandy... you should go. My kids loved it. I did too when I got longer than 5 seconds to look into the tanks! Apparently I have a longer attention span than my 5, 3, and 1 year old. Go figure. We got to go to the Living Planet Aquarium with Grandma Lloyd, Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Will, and cousins Haylee, Max, & baby Logan. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I'm not a real good photographer and most of my pictures turned out blury. Bummer.
But we got to pet Sting Rays, see them feed the Octupus, we saw Penguins, Sea Horses, Eels, Sea Turtles, explored Pirate Ships, and ran around trying to keep tabs on each other... No wait... that was just me. My children I think were trying extra hard to ditch me. They learned that at an early age didn't they?


Ahh! You found me!
Okay, this isn't at the aquarium. But it was such a cute picture of Andie-girl and Grandpa Lloyd I just had to post it. What's better than snuggling with Grandpa?

1 comment:

Morgan said...

cute! wish i would've gone!!