Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Friday, April 30, 2010

AND ON THAT FARM WE HAD A ...


A BUNNY! E-I-E-I-O! We are now the proud owners of a lion bunny. Benson named him Errplane. Packer named him Simba. Uncle Nick named him Richard the Lionheart. So our bunny is now: Errplane Simba Richard the Lionheart Bunny Atkin. You can call him whatever you want for short.

Note his fluffy mane: hence a lion-bunny.

And on that farm we had a: KITTY! E-I-E-I-O! This little guy came to us shortly before the bunny did. Benson found him at preschool at a neighbors house and wanted to bring him home. What's a farm without a cat? So here he is at his new home. Benson named him: Cheetah!




1 comment:

Allison Box said...

Fun farm animals! We want some! You look great by the way Angie. And your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Andie is. So cute. I would love to see you...we really need to plan something.