Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter Time

Everyone's favorite part of Easter: Eating the Candy. SWEET!
Me and Andie-girl watching the hunting commence.
HAPPYE EASTER!!
Hmmm... What do we have here?

EASTER EGG HUNTING! My boys' most favorite part. Especially when it's time to open all the eggs and see what's inside!
Packer is waiting patiently at the door behind cousin Haylee for the Hunt to begin.
WAHOO! Look what I found!!

EGG PAINTING. You know, sometimes I wonder why I put myself through craziness for my children. I mean, would it be so bad if I just skipped all the fun stuff so I never went crazy? Well, fortunately I love my children enough to go through the insanity of traditions: such as painting eggs.
It makes me wonder how my mother did it without going loopy. It aggrivated me to see each egg being dipped in each color making them a lovely...BROWN. Oh good. That's beautiful! But I guess it's not about the beauty or the HUMUNGOUS mess it makes, but the fun of making Easter Eggs and the joy and smiles it makes on my children's faces.




TADA! Look Mom! How pretty! And Don't worry, we only broke 7 of the 12 eggs! (Good thing the eggs were hard boiled.)









No comments: