Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Andie-Girl 7 mo

Andie is 7 months now. And I think she is just absolutely a beautiful girl. However, I have some major bias-ism going on.
She is a pretty happy girl most of the time. She's my easiest and hardest baby at the same time. Easy because she's a happy easy going baby. Hard because she's my 3rd.


And here is Andie's famous crooked smile. She's starting to out-grow it now, but from day one she had a crooked smile/cry. We call it the Buddy Hackett smile (He's an old actor that was in the old Love Bug movie). However, she's MUCH cuter than Buddy Hackett.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

She is getting so big! She looks so different these days. I think she's a cutie too!

Allison Box said...

Cute girl! I mean you too, Angie! Andie is getting so big and so cute. She does look like Benson. I love all your pictures/posts. Your kids are so cute. Oh, and happy VERY late birthday.