Life Flashing Before Our Eyes

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Packer has such a huge personality I can't believe it fits in his little body. He is small for his age, and looks to be 10 pounds heavier than he really is. We call him a little bulldog because well, he is one. He looks like he should play toddler football. And maybe he should to get some of that energy out. Above he's pulling a "woe-is-me-I'm-so-Sad" pout. He obviously wasn't getting what he wanted at the time.
Benson has a more docile personality. Still quite the character, but in a more subdued way. He's got his mother's walking coordination (ha ha ha ha ha) but a softer voice. He's a good brother and lets his little brother and sister beat up on him until he cries. I'm hoping eventually his siblings will help toughen him up. Here he is winking at the camera. He's been practicing.


And here is Andie-girl and Daddy. Yes, she is dressed like a boy. It's okay. I had 2 boys prior. What do you expect. And when I put a cute little blue flower or bow on her head, it becomes a girly outfit, kind of. Dadadadadadada. First words. Of course. Daddy. He's the fun one.

No comments: